ReviewsNo reviews yet
- Hanoi City Tour, enjoy the atmosphere of a land of martial arts and culture, forever existing with the beauty of time.
- Travel to Sapa – a misty town, where the cold weather of the early mornings with gentle sunshine and a cozy space next to a red fire. Sapa has extremely attractive mountain and forest products, bringing warm feelings from the local people.
- Visit Cat Cat village, learn about the unique culture of the H’mong ethnic group. Admire the beautiful scenery from the mountains to the rapids.
- Meals as mentioned in the program.
- Hotels 3-4* in Sapa and Ha Noi.
- Transfers by private air-conditioned car/van/bus.
- English/Chinese speaking guide.
- Entrance fee (The Fansipang cable car and 1 way train ticket to the Fansipang peak is included).
- Compulsory tip for tour guide & driver (3USD/pax/day – 2USD for tour guide and 1USD for driver).
- Personal expenses.
- Flight tickets.
- Dinner at day 1 & day 4 (Because there are many eateries and street food near your hotel, it is the best to explore local food by yourself).