ReviewsNo reviews yet
Experience your first time on the old train to Sapa mountainous area. Immersing yourself in the lush greenery while trekking and meeting ethnic communities along the way. Your adventure continues to the stunning World Heritage Site, Halong Bay, where you can swim amidst the cool, emerald waters.
- Discover the Vietnamese Countryside: The lives of local farmers, the authentic charm of rural Vietnam.
- Overnight adventure on a night train to Sapa.
- Indulge in refreshing swims and thrilling kayaking experiences in Halong Bay.
- Included comfortable hotels, delectable meals, expert guides, and convenient transportation throughout the journey.
- English speaking guide
- Meals as mentioned (Drinking water 01 bottle/day)
- All transfers (with A/C, purified bottled water)
- Entrance fees
- Other drinks
- Personal expense
- Flight & VISA arrangement