ReviewsNo reviews yet
Experience your first time on the old train to Sapa mountainous area. Immersing yourself in the terraced rice fields while trekking and meeting ethnic communities along the way. Your adventure continues to the stunning World Heritage Site, Halong Bay, where you can swim amidst the cool, emerald waters.
- Discover the Vietnamese Countryside: The lives of local farmers, the authentic charm of rural Vietnam.
- Overnight adventure on a night train to Sapa.
- Indulge in refreshing swims and thrilling kayaking experiences in Halong Bay.
- Experience Ninh Binh with the traditional boat-rowing tour, and visit Vietnam’s first capital “Hoa Lu”.
- Included comfortable hotels, delectable meals, expert guides, and convenient transportation throughout the journey.
- Hotel accommodaion
- 2D1N overnight cruise in Halong Bay
- Transfer, meals, sightseeing and entrance fees as specified in the itinerary
- English speaking guide
- Flight ticket and Airport taxes
- Early check-in or Late check-out
- VISA fee (if applicable)
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses