ReviewsNo reviews yet
From tranquil bicycle rides through local villages to breathtaking treks amidst rice terraces, this adventure promises unforgettable moments that will linger in your heart long after you’ve returned.
- Engage with serene villages and enjoy free time for activities.
- Try traditional dishes.
- Trek through mountainous terrain, admiring enchanting rice terraces.
- Round-trip transportation
- Air-condition van/bus
- Tour guide
- Meals in the village
- Entrance fee
- Traditional dance & can wine
- Personal expenses
- Children below 4 years old using the existing bed is free of charge (only 01 baby sharing room with 01 couple).
- Children from 4 years to 8 years old using existing bed is 50% of charge. Using extra bed is 70% of charge.
- Children from 9 years old above is 100% of charge
Other Service Rates
- Cooking Class: A distinct 1.5-hour culinary program will be designed for guests who are interested in making local foods. Staying with Mai Chau Nature Lodge, guests can quickly master the techniques of making some local foods in the easiest way given by our experienced chef. A certain fee will be charged upon group size as following:
– Group of 2 – 4 persons: 20 USD/person/program
– Group from 5 persons: 16 USD/person/program
Any cancellation within 48 hours prior to operation time will be charged 100%.
- Local Guide
Vietnamese Speaking Guide:
1. Half-day: 15 USD/group
2. Full-day: 20 USD/group
English speaking guide:
1. Half-day: 20 USD/group
2. Full-day: 30 USD/group