Hermes Cruises highlights
Hermes Cruises owns 18 luxury cabins, high-class restaurants, 2 outdoor swimming pools, and many outstanding facilities. The rooms are spaciously designed, with an area of 28 – 64m2, meticulously and passionately designed in neoclassical style to bring you the most comfortable moments of rest.
All rooms have a large private balcony with glass doors, making the room brighter with natural light, and giving guests a panoramic view of the beautiful Ha Long Bay.
Especially, the cruise has 2 President rooms with an area of 64m2, with outstanding furniture and equipment, stylized rooms with round beds, private four-season pool, which will bring you the ultimate luxury experience.
Besides, you can also experience delicious and attractive dishes at the luxury restaurant and professional massage services at the Spa right on the cruise. The spacious sundeck area with open space and outdoor bar will also provide memorable relaxing moments.
Finally, when traveling with Hermes, you are not only overwhelmed by the majestic natural scenery in Ha Long Bay but also enjoy interesting activities and experiences ONLY at Hermes Cruises. Let us accompany you on your journey to discover the beauty of beautiful Ha Long Bay!
- Welcome drinks
- 01 bottle of water on bus
- Private cabin on Hermes Cruises
- Meals: 01 buffet lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast and 01 brunch
- Free water in the cabin
- Kayaking service
- Halong Bay tour permit, entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- Insurance on board
- VAT Tax
- Visa price
- Airfares, transportation to and from Halong Bay and airport service
- Spa service
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- Children under 5 years old: Free of charge.
- Children 5 to 10 years old: Charge 75% rate of adult.
- Children from 11 years old and above: Full charged as adult.
- We offer pick-up from any hotel located in Hanoi Old Quarter area, Hoan Kiem district and the pick-up time is approximately 8:00 to 8:30 AM on the cruise start date. Guests from outside of these areas will need to contact us for further instructions.
- In case you prefer getting to Halong bay on your own or staying there, please arrive at Hermes Cruise Lounge – Tuan Chau Marina (Google Map) no later than 12:00 on the cruise start date.
- Hermes Cruises operate a fleet of shuttle transfers daily between Hanoi and Halong Bay. This journey takes about 2 hours each way via new highway. Both of our Limousine 16-seat shuttle and 9-seat shuttle transfers are equipped with onboard Wi-Fi, USB charger and air-conditioning. Round-trip Hanoi – Halong bay transfer is available at extra charge unless specified as inclusive.
- After the cruise, you arrive back in Hanoi around 15:00. If your flight is scheduled on this same date, you can book private car option for direct transfer to the airport.
- Pick up or drop off at the Hanoi airport, please contact us for further information.
- Private car transfer is also availability with surcharge.
- The weather conditions, tide levels at sea may force changes in itinerary and schedule at any time.
- Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be canceled due to rough weather.
- Please inform us in advance about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- The client is requested to submit all personal details at least 24 hours prior to check-in that’s including; Full name, Date of birth, Gender, Nationality, Passport number, Vietnam visa expiry date, Contact number.
- Wi-Fi is available in the restaurant/bar area, but internet connectivity is limited due to the geography of Halong bay.
- More than 60 days prior to trip departure: No charge.
- 60 days – 31 days before arrival: 50% charge.
- From 30 to 15 days prior to check-in: 75% of total rate.
- Less than 15 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rate.
- No show: 100% of total rate.
- Cruise cancelled by bad weather or any force majeure case: Free of charge.
- Unexpected reasons to be negotiation.