ReviewsNo reviews yet
- Enjoy the tour in a small group tour.
- High-quality transfer service.
- Learn about the history of Vietnam and the origins of Buddhism.
- Explore Tam Coc – the “Halong Bay on Land” – on a sampan boat rowed by locals. You found yourself in the midst of a gorgeous landscape of limestone mountains and rice fields beside the river.
- A one-of-a-kind and amazing bicycling tour through villages, rice fields, and the Karts Mountains on a high-quality sports bike.
- Visit a local family and observe their everyday activities to learn about Vietnamese culture.
- Visit Mua Cave for a panoramic view.
- English speaking guide
- Pick up & drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter area
- Meal (Vietnamese lunch)
- All sightseeing and boat fees
- All air-conditioned transport (Limousine Mini van)
- 03 bottle of water per person
- Pick up & drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter (490.000 VND/ group)
- Motorbike option (390.000 VND/pax)
- Animal Cart option (390.000 VND /pax)
- Travel insurance
- Tipping for tour guide/driver
- Tax (VAT)
- Personal expenses
- Other optional activities or tours