ReviewsNo reviews yet
Lying to the South of Halong Bay off the North-Eastern coast of Vietnam, the 300-or-so karst islands and limestone outcrops of Lan Ha are just as beautiful as those of its superstar neighbor but feel more isolated and untouched. Discover Halong and Lan Ha Bay on this 2-day/1-night trip.
- Jacuzzi on board.
- Every cabin has its own terrace and a bathtub.
- Activities include Tai Chi, kayaking on a bamboo boat, a cooking demonstration, a sunset party, and squid fishing.
- Vietnamese cuisine at its finest.
- Serving local snacks and fresh fruits on the Sundeck at Sunset Party.
- Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with multi A/C, marble bathroom with both bathtub and standing shower
- All meals on board
- Tender transfer
- Welcome drink
- All rooms with a private balcony, full ocean view
- Cookery demonstration
- Complimentary afternoon tea with fresh fruits and local snacks.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Activities such as kayaking, bamboo sampan, squid fishing, Tai Chi, seasonal jacuzzi
- Internet wifi in the cabin, Satellite – HD LED Tivi
- English speaking guide
- Personal beverages
- Transfer service: sharing Limousine
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above